Wednesday, November 4, 2009

SCJP 6 Study Guide

Since I'm reviewing for the SCJP 1.6 Exam (Exam 310-065) I thought writing about the topics I study will help me remember them better. So this series of posts is basically based on what I'll read from the SCJP Sun® Certified Programmer for Java™ 6 Study Guide book by Kathy Sierra and Bert Bates and things I pick up from other sources which I will mention accordingly.

This series can also be a reference for people starting to learn Java but I recommend checking Sun's Java Tutorials.

Here are the topics I'll cover:
  1. Declaration and access control - 1|2|3|4|5|6|7|8|9
  2. Object orientation - 1
  3. Assignment
  4. Operators
  5. Flow control
  6. Exceptions
  7. Assertions
  8. String IO, formatting and parsing
  9. Generics and collections
  10. Inner classes
  11. Threads
  12. Development
For a detailed description of the exam objectives go to SCJP 1.6 Objectives. If a topic is ready it will appear on the list above as a link. Hope you can discuss with me on each one. Please don't ask me for a copy of the book, go buy one and help the authors and the people who contributed to help us prepare for the exam.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the share ..Really appreciated work. And I do have the SCJP Dumps | SCWCD Dumps | SCJP Tutorials...I think these are helpful to ur visitors

Post a Comment